Find a Reliable Driver with a Code C1 License

You will need a Code C1 Drivers License to drive a motor vehicle, including a minibus, bus and goods vehicle, with a gross vehicle mass between 3 500kg and 16 000kg.¹

If you have a vehicle that meets these requirements and you need a Driver for it, select the area that the Driver is required in and search. You will find a list of all the drivers available in your area, browse their profiles and choose the driver that suits your needs best.

We have verified and kept Copies of all the Drivers ID’s and where applicaple work permits. We have also verified Addresses where indicated.

It is the responsibilty of the employer to ensure that the selected candidate’s drivers license is valid for the vehicle that the selected candidate is expected to operate.

Source: ¹South African Department of Transport


Share This Page


whatsapp icon