Find a Reliable Driver with a Code EC License

You will need a Code EC Drivers License to drive an articulated heavy motor vehicle (heavy motor vehicle drawing a trailer[s]) with a gross combination mass exceeding 16 000 kg or a combination of a bus or goods vehicle with a gross vehicle mass exceeding 16 000 kg.¹

If you have a vehicle that meets these requirements and you need a Driver for it, select the area that the Driver is required in and search. You will find a list of all the drivers available in your area, browse their profiles and choose the driver that suits your needs best.

We have verified and kept Copies of all the Drivers ID’s and where applicaple work permits. We have also verified Addresses where indicated.

It is the responsibilty of the employer to ensure that the selected candidate’s drivers license is valid for the vehicle that the selected candidate is expected to operate.

Source: ¹South African Department of Transport


Share This Page


whatsapp icon